- Do you think your community benefited from your service project? Explain why or why not?
- Do you think you benefited from your service project? Explain why or why not?
Monday, April 26, 2010
Everyone should be finishing up their service learning project in the next week or so. If you are volunteering as a part of your project, Mr. Ross and I would like to encourage to continue to do so. With the project winding down, I would like you to reflect on the following 2 questions:
Tuesday, April 13, 2010
Everyone should be in full swing working on their service learning project by this point. Remember, your project must be completed by next week. This week, there are 2 questions to help you reflect on the most difficult and most satisfying parts of your project:
- What has been the most difficult part of your service learning project so far?
- What has been the most satisfying part of your service learning project so far?
Thursday, April 8, 2010
I hope you all enjoyed your vacation, but more importantly I hope you used the time off to start your service project. I have spoken to some of you individually about the progress of your project, but I'd like to hear more about everyone's project. Since it is a short week, I only have one question for you to respond to:
- Reflect on the progress of your service project. What have you done so far? What more do you need to do? If you haven't started, what do you need to do in order to begin?